We are the Official Multi Award Winning Tourist Information Centre in Dartmouth.
Open 10.30am to 2.30pm Closed Wednesday & Sunday
Christmas & New Year Opening 2016
Closed Thurs 22nd Dec, Sat 24th Dec. Open Friday 23rd & Friday 30th December. Closed Sat 31st Dec. Closed throughout January.
There are plenty of ideas in the Tourist Office for things to do and see on your holiday. Our helpful staff will be pleased to help you plan your holiday in Dartmouth, we look forward to seeing you!
We sell maps, postcards, books, crabbing equipment for the children and gifts. What better way to spend a sunny day than walking along the South West Coast Path? You can pick up walking leaflets and buy Ordnance Survey Maps.
For your children to read whilst on holiday we have a great selection of Pirate and Mermaid books. Crab lines and buckets and "I've been crabbing in Dartmouth" T Shirts for boys and girls. We sell activity books and pocket money priced souvenirs.
We sell Dartmouth Park and Ride Weekly Tickets for £32 are for sale. The Park and Ride facility will open from the end of March to end of October - weekly tickets for Mayors Avenue Car Park valid only in the winter months.
Tickets are available to buy in person only, sorry we are unable to post.
We also stock ferry and bus timetables.
The Information Centre is where you can pick up programmes and tickets for many of the events held in and around Dartmouth.
We also have a range of discount vouchers for many attractions.
Here at the Dartmouth Tourist Information Centre we are absolutely committed to adopting business practices which have little or no detriment on the environment and aim to reduce our carbon footprint. These ideals enhance the services we offer to our visitors and residents.
A symbol of this commitment is our membership of the Green Tourism Business Scheme. The scheme provides accreditation and encouragement for tourism businesses to reduce the environmental impact of their activities. By encouraging sustainable practices the scheme ensures the continued enjoyment of the environment around us for future generations.
We undertake the following actions to achieve this.
• We were the first business in town to sell our own “Bag for Life” Discover Dartmouth shopping bags
• We use recyclable carrier bags – if the shopper insists!
• We car share if at all possible
• We recycle all possible paper waste or shred personal information
• We promote “Car Free Days”
• We promote walks, cycling and local public transport
• We constantly make each other aware of new ideas
• We are a collection point for used batteries for recycling
• We recycle our Printer Cartridges at the Flavel Art Centre0
- In town/city centre
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Tourist Information Centre situated in Mayors Avenue Car Park
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Open all year
- Visitor information
Map & Directions
|Dartmouth Tourist Information Centre (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Tuesday||10:30||- 14:30*|
|Thursday - Saturday||10:30||- 14:30*|
* Open 10.30am - 2.30pm closed Wednesday and Sunday.
Christmas & New Year Opening 2016 - Closed Thurs 15th Dec. Closed Wed 21st, Thurs 22nd, Sat 24th Dec. Open Friday 23rd & Friday 30th December. Closed Sat 31st Dec. Closed throughout January.