|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£10.95 per ticket|
|Child (3 - 14)||£8.95 per ticket|
|Family (2a & 2c)||£36.50 per ticket|
|Senior (over 65)||£9.95 per ticket|
4D Cinema - £1.50 per person
A Big Day Out at Britain’s Largest Model Village!
AS FEATURED ON BBC TV
Visit this famous Torquay attraction to take time out from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and feel on top of the world as you see it recreated in miniature. Thousands of miniature buildings, people and vehicles, along with animated scenes and touches of English humour, capture the essence of England's past, present and future.
A daytime visit to the Model Village showcases the intricate details of the models and the beautiful gardens. During evening opening, from dusk, thousands of miniature lights create a truly magical and enchanting atmosphere. You can see inside many of the tiny houses, even the streets have lamps and cars with working lights.
ONE TICKET – TWO GREAT VISITS - On your first visit, pick up a free photo-pass so you can return once for free, day or evening, within 7 days.
Visit website for full details!
- Groups Accepted - Pre-booking advisable.
- In town/city centre
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - 'Access possible but difficult – see website for full details’
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and cakes.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 02:00
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 999
- Min group size - 15
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Dogs Accepted
Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- French audio guide
- German audio guide
- Spanish audio guide
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good622
- MsBourneTrip Type:CouplesGreat!Wednesday, 22nd March 2017Lovely little place with interesting models with lots of humour added along the way. would definitely recommend. The 4 d cinema was good fun too. Read full review
- Ninip00Watford, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLots to seeSaturday, 18th March 2017This is our second visit here, our first a good few years ago. There are lots of interesting things to see here. The site of quite hilly but there are lots of handrails all around the exhibits to... Read full review
- clarerawlTrip Type:CouplesReally quaintThursday, 16th March 2017We were alone it is a step back in time. Well kept gardens and somewhere that is a need to go once. Very clever design. Read full review
Map & Directions
Follow signs to Torquay/Torbay from the A38 or A380. Follow the brown signs to Model Village once you are in the Torbay area. We are situated 2 miles from Torquay harbour in St. Marychurch/Babbacombe.
Public Transport Directions
By BusWe are just 3 minutes walk from the St. Marychurch bus stopsBy TrainWe are 3 miles from the train station, ideally continue by taxi or from the sea front catch No. 12 bus to Torquay harbour and then the 32/33 service to St. Marychurch.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* See website for details.