All equipment and instruction included:
– Half day: Child £35 – Adult £48
– Full day: Child £60 – Adult £80
Groups & Individual’s
– Half day: £48
– Full day: £85
– 2 Day course: £160
– 5 Day course: £380
Wild Camping Adventures!
- 2 day self catered kayak expedition: Child £135 – Adult £175
- 2 day fully catered kayak expedition: Child £165 – Adult £220
Guided trips... Skills courses... Kayak expeditions!
Individuals, groups and families are all welcome and no experience is required.
There is no better way to explore Devon's stunning coastline than by kayak! Based in Dartmouth, let Sea Kayak Devon’s highly qualified guides take you on an unforgettable journey:
• Explore spectacular rocky islands and secret coves
• Get up close to amazing wildlife
• Discover incredible sea caves from your kayak!
• Relax on a secluded sandy beach and roast marshmallows on a driftwood fire
Sea Kayak Devon use the very latest equipment to ensure that you are comfortable and their kayaks are stable and glide easily through the water. Big double kayaks are available so that parents with children as young as 5 can join in the fun!
Try a half day trip or a full day adventure and picnic in a beautiful spot away from the crowds. Sea Kayak Devon also offer fully catered overnight trips where you can relax by a campfire and learn bush craft skills from your guide.
For those looking to take their kayaking to the next level Sea Kayak Devon has several of the UK’s most experienced coaches, who offer a large selection of skills courses. Check the website for more details.
A sea kayak is the ultimate way to explore the unique environment where the sea meets the cliffs and rocks of Devon’s coast. You will be amazed by what you discover!
Call now: 01392 580 535
Visit the website: www.seakayakdevon.co.uk
- In town/city centre
- Stag and Hen Parties
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities - We welcome people of all abilities, please get in touch for more details
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children as young as 5 are very welcome and we can cater for even younger children on request, please get in touch for more details
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- Water sports facilities
- Cater for vegetarians
- Packed lunch available
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Euros accepted
- Visa accepted
- Accept coach parties
- Accommodation nearby
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Cater for Corporate events
- Cater for groups
- Cater for school groups
- Equipment/clothing free of charge
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner
- Experience level - intermediate
- Fully qualified instructors
- Instructor training
- Lessons/courses available
- Lockers available
- Open all year
- Public telephone
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Map & Directions
Sea Kayak Devon is located on the banks of the estuary in Dartmouth. They are in the corner of Coronation park, opposite the Higher Ferry
- Youtube Video
|Sea Kayak Devon (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* We are open all year, 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm