- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite from;||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family room En-suite (3 people) from;||£100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family Room En-suite (4 people) from;||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single En-suite from;||£35.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite from;||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Bed and Breakfast in Kingswear. Raddicombe Lodge guesthouse in Kingswear offers B&B accommodation and is situated in a stunning location with sea views from most rooms.
Visit Britain Breakfast Award
Located close to Kingswear, Dartmouth, Churston, Coleton Fishacre and Greenway House.
Raddicombe offers 4 star accommodation, first class service, en-suite rooms with T.V, Clock Radio, Hairdryer and Refreshment Trays all of which come as standard without the heavy price tag!
•8 spacious ensuite bedrooms with a sea or country view.
•Locally sourced ingredients - breakfasts freshly cooked to order.
•Relaxing lawned garden, patio and sun trap deck area.
•Conservatory dining room with licensed bar.
•Guests private car park. (No on road parking).
•We welcome Pets, Walkers, Families and Cyclists
Self catering cottage in Stoke Gabriel available from £399 per week.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good30
- peterdanbyNottingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesJust what the doctor orderedThursday, 3rd November 2016Excellent break. Good bedroom and lounge area. Come home 2kg heavier after enjoying Kay's full Devon breakfast every day. A little off the beaten track if you enjoy town life. Would recommend to... Read full review
- ann wRedditch, United KingdomTrip Type:Familypeace and relaxationWednesday, 5th October 2016yet another great time at our second home, we were unable to have a holiday last year.but graham knew what we had for breakfast and kay cooked it perfectly as usual. our son had his favorite room... Read full review
- brownj75Rugby, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesJanet & Steve, Rugby Lovely enjoyable stayTuesday, 20th September 2016We returned last week from a 3 night stay at Raddicombe Lodge with our little Shih Tzu, Annie, and couldn't have wished for a more enjoyable stay. Kay and Graham made us feel most welcome and nothing... Read full review
Map & Directions
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Pets Welcome 2016
- Visit England Breakfast 2016
|Open all Year (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|