Visit South Devon is the official marketing organisation for South Devon, run by private sector businesses for the benefit of the local tourism industry and visitors.
As a Community Interest Company (CIC), all advertising fees are put back into the marketing and promotion of Dartmouth and the wider South Devon area.
The Discover Dartmouth website is a standalone site dedicated to promoting Dartmouth Town and surrounding area as an ideal destination for a holiday, short break or day trip.
Visit South Devon also manages and maintains the Discover Dartmouth website and social media accounts.
• We are not-for-profit, existing for the benefit and promotion the region’s businesses.
• We develop marketing campaigns and promote Dartmouth through the website, social media, e-newsletters and PR activities.
• We develop local and national press exposure for Dartmouth as a year-round destination.
To find out more about Visit South Devon please click here.
We Make Magazines is a local publishing company, producing high quality magazines, brochures, books and websites.
We Make Magazines is the publisher of Discover Dartmouth 2017, the official guide to Dartmouth and Surrounding Area.
• We have been publishing magazines that promote the region for 15 years. Many of you will already know us. Jeff Cooper, Managing Director of We Make Magazines, has been producing the guide since 2008. We are also
publishers of the popular Taste Buds and Devon Home magazines, and sponsors of Dartmouth Food Festival 2016.
• Our magazines help our advertisers to build strong relationships with their customers: our magazines are trusted by their readers who are proven to be receptive to both their advertising and editorial content.
• We distribute and market our magazines to a local and national audience. Distribution is carefully controlled to ensure minimal wastage and the best return on your investment.
To find out more about We Make Magazines please click here.
Dartmouth Tourist Information Centre is situated in the heart of town in the Mayor’s Avenue Car Park.
They provide a welcoming face to visitors offering information about local events and attractions, travel arrangements and accommodation advice - amongst many other things.
The team of staff and volunteers have excellent local knowledge and are delighted to help you plan your visits and days out – They hold a wide variety of Maps, Walks, attractions leaflets and discount vouchers.
Visit South Devon and We Make Magazines work in partnership with The TIC to promote Dartmouth and a percentage of profits are reinvested into the running of the Dartmouth Tourist Information Centre.
For details on the advertising options available on the website, in the guide and at the TIC please click here.