|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£10.95 per ticket|
|Child (3 - 14)||£8.95 per ticket|
|Family (2a & 2c)||£36.50 per ticket|
|Senior (over 65)||£9.95 per ticket|
4D Cinema - £1.50 per person
A Big Day Out at Britain’s Largest Model Village!
AS FEATURED ON BBC TV
Visit this famous Torquay attraction to take time out from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and feel on top of the world as you see it recreated in miniature. Thousands of miniature buildings, people and vehicles, along with animated scenes and touches of English humour, capture the essence of England's past, present and future.
A daytime visit to the Model Village showcases the intricate details of the models and the beautiful gardens. During evening opening, from dusk, thousands of miniature lights create a truly magical and enchanting atmosphere. You can see inside many of the tiny houses, even the streets have lamps and cars with working lights.
ONE TICKET – TWO GREAT VISITS - On your first visit, pick up a free photo-pass so you can return once for free, day or evening, within 7 days.
Visit website for full details!
- Groups Accepted - Pre-booking advisable.
- In town/city centre
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - 'Access possible but difficult – see website for full details’
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and cakes.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 02:00
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 999
- Min group size - 15
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Dogs Accepted
Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- French audio guide
- German audio guide
- Spanish audio guide
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good633
- Wayne NTrip Type:CouplesWhat a great placeSunday, 23rd April 2017Not been here since I was 6 or 7 , now at 44 it still has all its magic , the whole site is immaculate, full credit to the team that are responsible for the upkeep Still really good value for... Read full review
- J0seyWhalesMelton Mowbray, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayVery nice....Sunday, 23rd April 2017.....indeed. You may feel the entrance fee is a bit steep but when you see the place you'll wonder why. The amount of work involved just to maintain let alone improve the model village must be... Read full review
- kcdimmock93Evesham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAMAZING!!!Friday, 21st April 2017Really enjoyed it here, fantastic view of it at the top. very interesting and my daughter actually sat for a whole 12 minutes still and watched the 4D!!!! my 1 year old even was good !! Read full review
Map & Directions
Follow signs to Torquay/Torbay from the A38 or A380. Follow the brown signs to Model Village once you are in the Torbay area. We are situated 2 miles from Torquay harbour in St. Marychurch/Babbacombe.
Public Transport Directions
By Bus we are just a 3 minute walk from the St. Marychurch bus stops. The number 22 service runs between Paignton and Dawlish Warren (Stopping at Torquay sea front/town/harbour, Babbacombe/St Marychurch & Teignmouth in between). By Train we are 3 miles from the train station, ideally continue by taxi or on the sea front catch the No. 22 bus. Full details can be found on the Model Village website under Find/Contact us By Train We are 3 miles from the train station, ideally continue by taxi or from the sea front catch No. 12 bus to Torquay harbour and then the 32/33 service to St. Marychurch.
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* See website for details.