- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite from;||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family room En-suite (3 people) from;||£100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family Room En-suite (4 people) from;||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single En-suite from;||£35.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite from;||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Bed and Breakfast in Kingswear. Raddicombe Lodge guesthouse in Kingswear offers B&B accommodation and is situated in a stunning location with sea views from most rooms.
Visit Britain Breakfast Award
Located close to Kingswear, Dartmouth, Churston, Coleton Fishacre and Greenway House.
Raddicombe offers 4 star accommodation, first class service, en-suite rooms with T.V, Clock Radio, Hairdryer and Refreshment Trays all of which come as standard without the heavy price tag!
•8 spacious ensuite bedrooms with a sea or country view.
•Locally sourced ingredients - breakfasts freshly cooked to order.
•Relaxing lawned garden, patio and sun trap deck area.
•Conservatory dining room with licensed bar.
•Guests private car park. (No on road parking).
•We welcome Pets, Walkers, Families and Cyclists
Self catering cottage in Stoke Gabriel available from £399 per week.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good30
- SandHCBristol - EnglandTrip Type:CouplesLovely Easter breakSunday, 23rd April 2017We've just returned from a lovely four night break at Raddicombe Lodge over the Easter weekend. This was our second visit and we were not disappointed, Graham and Kay made us very welcome providing... Read full review
- Johann JTrip Type:BusinessExcellentMonday, 17th April 2017Stayed here for a one night work related stop over on the 10th April 2017, such wonderful easy going hosts who kindly put up with our huge car trailer taking over most of their car park. The bedrooms... Read full review
- Beth KTrip Type:CouplesLovely B and B 1 night stopover with the dogsSaturday, 15th April 2017Wonderful hosts lots of help finding somewhere to eat and great info about the local area. Comfortable bed, great breakfast and having the dogs with us there was very straightforward. Would highly... Read full review
Map & Directions
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Pets Welcome 2016
- Visit England Breakfast 2016
|Open all Year (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|