- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 27th Apr 2017
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 28th Apr 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Townstal farmhouse||from £110.00 to £115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
AboutWe invite you to share our family run guest accommodation, set in the South Hams in Devon - an area known for its outstanding natural beauty.
Our 16th century farmhouse, beautifully extended and improved over the years, offers a warm welcome to all visitors. It presents the opportunity to relax in the comforts of today, surrounded by olde worlde charm that dates back to the times of the Domesday Book.
This tastefully decorated oak beamed lounge boasts a warming log fire where guests can unwind and enjoy a drink or coffee at the bar or somewhere simply to relax with a book. The nearby bar and dining room with traditional Inglenook fireplace and oak furniture all combines to create a relaxing atmosphere.
An á la carte breakfast is served in our oak beamed dining room. We have a large private car park for your convenience. Whatsmore, we are a ten minute walk to the town centre and harbour area with buses running regularly almost to our door.
We hope to make your stay at Townstal Farmhouse as enjoyable as possible and, above all, hope you will join the many regular guests who return to this beautiful part of Devon year after year.
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 16th century building
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - travel cot can be pre booked
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Serve breakfast
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted - 2% charge applied
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted - 2% credit card charge
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open all year
- Pets accepted - £5.00 per night charge for pets
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Mobile Phone Reception
Map & Directions
|Townstall Farmhouse (1 Sept 2016 - 30 Sept 2017)|